Fall Guys Season 4 Updates: The fourth season of Fall Guys started infiltrating my game this morning without warning and unannounced. Retro, neon horizons loomed on the horizon as my little samurai bean stumbled through lasers, force fields, floating cubes, and all kinds of super stretchy platforms. that I wanted nothing more than to take myself to the great beyond. It was wonderful.
Now, Fall Guys season four is a serious issue for gamers all over the world. So we’ve put together a list of new levels/rounds waiting for you, as well as a look at the new features added in the latest update to date.
Here’s the official round-up if you’ve stood under a bean-shaped rock in the past few months:
- New Feature: Squad mode! Rank together as a 4-person squad, with your entire squad claiming victory if either of you wins the final round!
- New Round Type: Squad Race – Score points for your squad when you cross the finish line – the higher your position, the more points you will earn! Squads with the lowest score will be eliminated, so each squad member’s performance is important!
- New Round Type: Squad Survival Earn points for your squad by staying out of the slime! The groups with the bottom rating are eliminated. So attempt to goal different groups and remove them from the game!
- New Feature: Daily Challenges Log in every day to receive new challenges and receive Fame Packs and Crown Shards!
- New Currency: Crown Fragments Earn 60 Crown Fragments to transform yourself into a shiny new crown! Collect shards through challenges and squads and check your balance on the program selection screen.
Fall Guys Season 4 Rounds:
- Skyline Stumble- Our new 60-player glove features a host of new futuristic obstacles, including low-gravity zones, force fields, and lasers! This was absolutely a mental start to fight for the first time, but it has quickly become one of my favorites.
It’s a great introduction to the new look of the Fall Guys’ 80s aesthetic and the many, many traps, travel, and topics that are preoccupying them.
2. Hoverboard Heroes- Set sail for the muddy seas as players dive and stumble over dangerous obstacles. Ride the hoverboard into chaos to the finish line or eliminate the face! I came across this level!
3. Basketball- Meet to toss a couple of low gravity tires. This is the future of Fall Guys, so get ready for a very stupid amount of basketballs and triple hoops! I immediately turned from the jump and couldn’t remember if I should. To shoot a basketball at goals the same color as my team or vice versa, so I was just playing defense.
Want Search About anything in Mind? Search Below
You can Subscribe to our Newsstand on Google News, Click the below ButtonSubscribe Now