“Warrior Nun” is an adult thriller show that airs on Netflix. It has been created by Simon Barry and is based on a manga series by Ben Dunn. The show completed one season of its in July 2020 and is now waiting for the release of Season 2.
We have gathered some information regarding it so hope it will satisfy you. Have a quick look :
Warrior Nun Season 2: Is It Even Planned?
After season 1 premiered in July of 2020, fans were waiting for the announcement regarding the renewal status of the show. In the very next month i.e August 2020, the production announced the very good news. It said that the show has been renewed for a Season 2 and will soon get into making.
Around 2 years have passed since then and a Season 2 didn’t release. However, since the announcement came up the show will soon release its second season. The final date is not yet known but as soon as we get to know we will tell you. For the time being, have a glance over the season 1 details below.
Warrior Nun Season 1: quick episode run-down
The first season of “Warrior Nun” premiered on the 2nd of July, 2020. It was streamed on the OTT network Netflix and had mixed opinions.
The season holds an approval rating of 68% based on 34 reviews on the reviewing website Rotten Tomatoes. Further, the show has also received 6.8 points on the IMDB scale of 10. Let us now have a look at the different episodes the show presented :
- Psalm 46:5 – in this Ava discovers to have been bestowed with certain abilities that she was unaware till now. She is excited, confused, and hesitant at the same time and really wished to have a helping hand.
- Proverbs 31:25 – in here Ava goes to a swanky major tech party with her friends. Also, Mary starts looking for the murderess of her sister. Here, Ava also gets attacked but is saved by The Father and Nuns.
- Ephesians 6:11 – this episode showcases Ava taking her first step toward understanding her powers. Father Vincent also briefs her on the history of the Order of the Cruciform Sword
- Ecclesiasticus 26:9-10 – The Church sisters start preparing for a dangerous mission.
- Matthew 7:13 – Ava begins to open up to JC.
- Matthew 7:13 – Mary and Ava visit a village that had earlier been the site of widespread demonic possessions and Ava experience a come-to-Jesus moment.
- Ephesians 4:22-24 – Ava now shifts to Science hoping to find the answers that she has been looking for.
- Proverbs 14:1 – Too many secrets are revealed in this episode and Ava promises to be the final Warrior Nun.
- 2 Corinthians 10:4 – Ava and others reach the city and are a miracle required to fulfill this mission.
- Revelation 2:10 is – The last episode in this season, hope you have found answers in it.