She-Hulk Episode 4 will be back next week, and here we have every information about the upcoming episode of the Marvel Series on Disney Plus.
As the third episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law has been released today on 1st September 2022. and our Jennifer Walters is at the base of Abomination and we have already seen Wong the Sorcerer Supreme in the series I think She-Hulk Episode 4 will be more about Wong in the series with a few new cameos in the series.
She-Hulk Episode 4 Release Date
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Episode 4 will be released on 8th September 2022 and our Jen Walters will be back in the series as She-Hulk.
Whose cameos will be seen in Episode 4?
I think Daredevil will be seen at the end of She-Hulk Episode 4 and a few small cameos of unfamiliar superheroes will be seen in the upcoming episode of the series.
As per Deadline, Megan Thee Stallion will be seen in a small role in the series and maybe she will be a superhero in the series.
— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) August 16, 2022
Here are the few Cameos that may be seen in the series, Betty Ross who was the first love interest Hulk may also be seen in the series. Eros from Eternals may also be seen at the end of the series who has been last seen in the Eternals.
The Cast of She-Hulk
Here is the cast of She-Hulk Episode 4:
- Tatiana Maslany will be seen as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk in the series.
- Mark Ruffalo will be seen as Smart Hulk / Bruce Banner in the scenes.
- Ginger Gonzaga will reprise her role of Nikki Ramos in the She-Hulk Episode 4.
- Steve Coulter may also be back as Holden Holliway in Episode 4.
- Tim Roth will be back as Abomination/ Emil Blonsky.
- Josh Segarra be back as Pug in Episode 4.
- Jameela Jamil may reprise as Titania.
- Charlie Cox is back as Matt Murdock Daredevil in the series.