Cannes Film Festival 2022: The 75th annual Cannes Film Festival is a 2022 film festival scheduled to take place from 17 to 28 May 2022. This will be a tribute to Tom Cruise’s upcoming movie The Gun; Maverik which will premiere at the film festival. A host of Indian stars and filmmakers have already made an appearance on Day one. Deepika Padukone’s appearance on the red carpet picture has already gone viral in which she was wearing a red saree. Deepika Padukone will be a part of the Jury that will present the Palme d’Or honors by the end of the event.
The 2 times Grammy-winning singer AR Rahaman made an Appearance on the red carpet at Cannes Film Festival. AR Rahaman looks all set to premiere his first directional movie Le Musk at the film festival. Speaking of this outfit.AR Rahaman shares pictures at the Festival on Instagram telling about his experience.
AR Rahman is a living legend and his contribution to Indian music can not be expressed in words. Mr. Rahman recently shared the post on Instagram along with R Madhavan and his fellow mate Kamal Haasan, who is there to launch the trailer of Vikram. He was wearing a black suit and classy spectacles. He competently captioned the post ” “ThalaivARR & Aandavar.”
check it out here
He shared another post with Anurag Thakur along with R Madhavan who is showcasing his movie Rocketry: The Nambi Effect at the film festival.
Juries of Cannes Film Festival 2022:
The following juries were named for the festival.
- Vincent Lindon, French actor, Jury President
- Asghar Farhadi, Iranian director, screenwriter and producer
- Rebecca Hall, English-American actress, producer, director, and screenwriter
- Ladj Ly, French director, screenwriter, actor, and producer
- Jeff Nichols, American director, and screenwriter
- Deepika Padukone, Indian actress
- Noomi Rapace, Swedish actress
- Joachim Trier, Norwegian director, and screenwriter
- Jasmine Trinca, Italian actress, and director
This year marks a momentous year for India as honored by the 75th annual Cannes Film Festival. Among the many Indian celebs gracing the red carpet are Tamannaah Bhatia, Pooja Hedge, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and Prasoon Joshi, and Urvashi Rautela.