It seems that A Million Little Things is going to be renewed sooner than we thought. Guess!! there’s also a massive chance that there will be an announcement for the fifth season.
The American drama is almost coming to its end with Season 4 heading towards its finale. We have to wait for the renewal, to watch our favorite characters sticking together as a team and dealing with the complexities of life.
Here’s everything that we know about A Million Little Things Season 5. Check out the update here:
A Million Little Things Season 5 Release Date
Although there has been an official announcement for the fifth season of A Million Little Things, we can expect to premiere on ABC soon.
There is no release date finalized yet, but if it does happen then the show will premiere anytime in late 2022 or even early 2023. Considering that Season 4 is still on the air, we are sure to expect that the fifth season will soon be announced by ABC. We can’t wait to get the news!!
Plot Review And Inspiration
Created by DJ Nash the drama series, follows a group of Boston friends. The group’s lives take a 360 turn when one of them commits suicide. The story pilots around these friends, who are trying to live their life to their best capacity. But now, they left unanswered questions as one of them has committed suicide.
In addition, the tragic incident has changed their lives forever. This series has attacked the drama for glamorizing suicide. Although this series is not inspired by genuine events, it’s based on Nash’s own experience of similarly losing a friend.
‘Life After Suicide’ Experience
During a podcast episode on Life After Suicide, creator and executive producer DJ Nash explained the deeply personal experience which later became the inspiration for the series.
He called about how he had run into an old friend on the street a few years ago. They even made plans to have lunch the next week. But he learned that his friend committed suicide just before they could meet up again.
Cast Aboard To Be Expected
We’re hoping that we will again get to see the main characters on the screen once again for A Little Million Things’ upcoming season. The cast that can be in the new season may be:
- David Giuntoli staring as Eddie Saville
- Romany Malco staring as Rome Howard
- Allison Miller staring as Maggie Bloom
- Christina Moses staring at Regina Howard
- Christina Ochoa staring at Ashley Morales
- Grace Park staring at Katherine Kim
- James Roday Rodriguez staring at Gary Mendez
- Stephanie Szostak staring as Delilah Dixon
- Tristan Byon staring at Theo Saville
- Lizzy Greene staring at Sophie Dixon
Along with the other cast members that can be expected for A Little Million Things are:
- Terry Chen staring at Alan
- Ryan Hansen staring at Camden
- Azie Tesfai staring at Cassandra
- Mario Van Peebles staring as Ronald
- Paul Rodriguez staring at Javier Mendez.