Poco X3 Updates: Last week, Xiaomi launched the new Poco X3 in India. It is a successor of Poco X2 that was launched this year in February. Poco X3 is available on Flipkart in two different colors and in three different configurations. This phone consists of some remarkable features. The Phone has a very strong processor, quad camera, and a long-lasting battery which makes it all better.
Specs: Poco X3
This next-generation mobile has amazing features for its high-quality performance like:
- 6.67-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) display
- dual sim based on Android 10
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC processor
- 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Quad rear camera featuring 64 megapixels Sony IMX682 primary sensor and an f/1. 73 lens
- 6000 mAh battery supporting 33W charging by a Type-C USB
The phone is also claimed to be as water and dust resistant and weighs about 215 grams.
Sale in India
Flipkart is up with Poco X3 in the sale. The phone is available in Cobalt Blue and Shadow Grey are the colors. The price for the 6GB+64GB model in the sale is 16,999 INR while the price for the 6GB+128GB model is set to be 18,499 INR. The best variant of Poco X3 has a price of 19,999 INR with a configuration of 8GB+ 128GB storage. The perks of this sale by Flipkart are :
- No cost EMI starting at Rs. 1,899 per month
- A discount of 5 percent if a credit card of ICICI is used
- And a discount of 5 percent with the use of Axis bank Credit card
With such performance and all the discounts from Flipkart’s sale, we might witness it as a best seller by Xiaomi too. The updates that The Phone got in comparison to the previous Poco X2 are worth praising. If you liked this article and want to read more without missing an update, stay tuned!
Want Search About anything in Mind? Search Below
You can Subscribe to our Newsstand on Google News, Click the below ButtonSubscribe Now