Alchemy of Souls: Light and Shadow is an upcoming fantasy series created by Netflix. It is set in a world of magic and mystery, where two powerful forces, light, and shadow, are in a struggle to shape the fate of humanity.
The show follows a group of friends who must use their special abilities to save their kingdom from destruction. It is set to premiere on Netflix in 2021.
Alchemy of Souls: Light and Shadow is a fantasy novel series by author E. Latimer, telling the story of two siblings, Rey and Vivian, as they struggle to survive in a world where the mysterious power of alchemy is feared, coveted, and misunderstood.
The story starts with Rey, a young alchemist, who wants to use his powers to save the world from a coming darkness. He is quickly joined by his sister Vivian and their friends, and together they embark on a quest to find the ancient and powerful artifacts needed to protect their home.
Along the way, they must face powerful enemies and unravel the mysteries of alchemy, which will reveal a sinister plot.
As they search for the artifacts, they must also confront their own inner demons and learn how to harness the power of alchemy, even as they try to stay one step ahead of their enemies. With the fate of their world in balance, the siblings must ultimately decide if they are willing to sacrifice everything they have to protect it.
Also Read: Baking It Season 2 Releasing Soon on Peacock
Alchemy of Souls: Light and Shadow Review :
The Alchemy of Souls: Light and Shadow is an excellent fantasy anime series. This series follows the story of a young girl named Kana as she discovers and learns about a mysterious world of alchemy and magic.
The series is full of exciting and thrilling moments as we get to see Kana and her allies face off against powerful enemies and learn about the world of alchemy. The animation and artwork are beautiful and the music is very atmospheric.
The characters are all very likable and the story is full of interesting twists and turns. The series also has a good amount of action, making it a great show for any fan of fantasy anime.
Overall, The Alchemy of Souls: Light and Shadow is an amazing anime series and is highly recommended for any fan of fantasy anime.
* Bea Holland as Ember, a young girl with the power to manipulate light and shadows.
* Charles Shaughnessy as King Rupert, ruler of the kingdom of Ieria and Ember‘s father.
* Gillian Anderson as Queen Mab, Ember‘s mother and Rupert‘s wife.
* Richard Armitage as Kain, a mysterious swordsman and Ember‘s mentor.
* Julianne Moore as Lady Liri, a powerful sorceress and enemy of Kain.
* Daniel Day–Lewis as Lord Regent, ruler of the kingdom of Ieria and Kain‘s former master.
* Angelina Jolie as Lady Enya, a powerful witch and Kain‘s lover.
* Orlando Bloom as Prince Kaelen, Rupert and Mab‘s son and Ember‘s brother.
* Christopher Eccleston as Lord Rathbone, a powerful sorcerer, and Lady Liri‘s ally.
* Ian McShane as Lord Barrow, Rupert and Mab‘s advisor.
* Tom Hiddleston as Tiberius, a mysterious creature that Ember encounters in her travels.