The Great Food Truck Race Update: Get ready to watch the Southern California coast, here is the new contest going to be premiering on discovery plus, and this is called “The Great Food Truck Race”, which was a very long ago considered to be making its entry in the year 2022 with the 15th season.
Tyler Florence is the person who is hosting the show, and now we are going to find completely 9 truck owners who are going to exhibit their cooking skills and also marketing skills and then which actually lead them to the selling skills and also they have to take the high-risk challenges so that they could be the levels so fast.
Laguna Beach, Calif, is the place where we are going to watch the 8 episode competition with a challenge called spicy hot pepper, and then again Venice, where we find a chef Antonia Lofaso, and there is going to be a hemp inspired menu challenge there., which is going to release on 5th June 2022.!
Apart from all the stops, there are other stops like Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, etc, and at 80 Los Angeles stop there’s going to be something like a 2-time race, then where the Redondo Beach touches we find a judged race.
And the last level or we will otherwise consider it as the last stop that will be happening in San Diego, where at last only one team remains and that is going to win prize money of the total of $50,000.
The competition series “The Great Food Truck”, takes up several challenges among the eight groups of their show assigns several trucks to see who competes and wins in each task and keeping only one team remained at last while watching this show we just witness several innovative teams and the way they cook the food or the beautiful garnish or the beautiful decoration and everything is simply superb in every context and also some kind of foodie way to celebrate summer.
The Great Food Truck Race: The people Who Are In The Teams
- Team Amawele – hailing from San Francisco, where in this group we find people, Emma Januarie, Pamela Drew, Wendy Drew
- Team Eso Artisanal Pasta, coming from Morristown, the people in this team are AJ Sankofa, Matt McFadden, and Kristina Gambarian
- Team “Food Flight” coming from Atlanta, and the people in the team are Grant Stevens, Kate Schulz, Betsy Wallace
- Team Girl’s Got Balls, coming from Fox River Grove, people in the team are Shauna Fetterman, Carrie Jones, and Lizzy Scudder
- Team Maybe Cheese Born With It, coming from Toledo, people in the team are Keith Logue, David Gedert, Mahogany Reign
- Team Salsa Queen coming from Utah, people in this team art Missy Workman, Jim Birch, Salsa Queen Zapata
- Team Salute Kings comes from Florida and their group involves Jesshuan Foreman, Count Foreman, Jessica Foreman
- Team Senoreata coming from Los Angeles, the people in the team are Chellu Saludado, Evanice Holz, Adri Law
- Team Southern Pride Asian Fusion comes from Colorado Springs, and the people are Gio Palacio, DJ Williams, Houston Greenlee