The Liberator Updates: The Liberator is a Netflix animated series depicting the story of World War II. The series is inspired by Alex Kershaw’s non-fiction novel “The Liberator: One World War II Soldier’s 500-Day Odyssey”. The show will talk about the frontline warriors, their struggles, and sacrifices.
When will The Liberator release?
Netflix has decided to air the series on November 11, 2020; the day marks America’s Veterans Day. The series will have 4 episodes in all, and all the episodes will drop together on Netflix.
The Plot of the show
As mentioned above, the story will be base on Alex Kershaw’s novel. The show will focus on the life of a U.S Army’s personnel Felix Sparks, who spent 500 days to liberate Europe with his unit. The story will obviously be very emotional and heart touching for the audience. The fans will instantly dwell into the series and enjoy it a lot.
The Cast of ‘The Liberator’Image Source: Daily Express
The story will have the following cast members:
- Bradley James will play Felix Sparks
- Martin Sensmeier will play Sergeant Samuel Coldfoot
- Jose Miguel Vasquez will play Corporal Able Gomez
- Ross Anderson will play Captain Scott
- Billy Breed will play Vince Vaccaro
- Finney Cassidy will play Michigan
- David Elliot will play General Robert Frederick
- Sam Gittins will play Garnett Jr. Bullock
- Kiowa Gordon will play Corporal Kanuna
- Bryan Hibbard will play Joe Hallowell
Many members will be joining the series, and you will know them soon.
The trailer of ‘The Liberator’
A trailer was released by Netflix, in October. The teaser showed Felix Sparks instructing his unit for their further course of action. Next, we saw the soldiers marching to accomplish their tasks.
The story will surely make us go through the past and re-live World War II moments. Netflix describes the series as a diverse, dedicated, rough, and tumble squad of soldiers’. This clearly indicates that the series is going to be very fierce and impactful.
So, don’t forget to watch the series on November 11 on Netflix.