Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3: Here is a great combined initiative of Qualcomm and Mobvoi to launch a promising smartwatch for Android smartphone users.
Mobvoi is the first in line to include a new type of processor. This Snapdragon wears 4100 platforms was announced in June 2020 by Qualcomm. Now, these types of processors are first included in TicWatch Pro 3.
This new invention will be loved earnestly by consumers. A lot is there in this Google OS smartwatch. In case if you have a new phone like, Surface Duo or Galaxy Z Fold 2 then you will surely not be upset with this new product.
It possesses the quality to make a quick response and creating calls, responding or creating messages as well as perform any kind of swift and quick tasks, without the need of referring to the smartphone several times in a queue.
Now let’s lookout at some of the unique specifications of Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3.
- Processor: Contains Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 platform
- Display: 1.4-inch 454×454-pixel resolution AMOLED and FSTN secondary display
- Materials: Made of Stainless steel, plastic, and glass
- Memory: 1GB of RAM and 8GB ROM
- Water and dust resistance: IP68 resistance
- Connectivity and sensors: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, optical HR, barometer, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, pulse oximeter, NFC
- Band: 22mm silicone replaceable strap
- Battery: 595 mAh. 72 hours in smartwatch mode and up to 45 days in essential mode
- Dimensions: 47 x 48 x 12.2mm and 41.9 grams.
- This is not all the TicWatch Pro 3, also contains a speaker as well as a mic so that you face no problems in carrying outcalls and speaking to google assistance, just from your wrist, without the meddling of the phone.
Now let’s take a sneak peek as to how much rivals and open market competitions it is going to face.
Well, the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, ranges at about $400 (base price) so it seems quite amicable for the smartphone users. Still, in comparison to Tic Watch Pro3, it lacks certain features like Google Pay and Google Assistant.
Another smartwatch in use may be that of Apple, which costs $399( starting). However, it does not support smartphones and thus it serves as no option to be considered in this particular case.
Thus if you are looking for a budget-friendly as well as a quality smartwatch then you should definitely consider Tic Watch Pro3. However, Google and Mobvoi have still milestones to achieve to compete genuinely with Apple and Samsung.