Fortnite Season 4 Updates: Fortnite a survival game developed by Epic Games. This multiplayer game consists of a single map for a season, a total of 100 people would land at a single time, the team has to encounter the rest of the people in the game and however, last till the end would be the winner.
Season 4 week 5 challenge update is the would fly the into the marvel world with the entry of the wolverine. As we Wolverine is an extremely cruel beast, with his lightning-fast moves and deadly claws. And the interesting feature is the beast could regenerate health over time this takes players to the edge of the seat to play.
Let us move on to the Fortnite Season 4 week 5 challenges
- To search seven chests at Doom’s Domain. [Tip: If you are able to get inside the vault there are 6 chests and a drop.]
- To get the three eliminations at Dirty Docks.
- Drive the car from the Slurpy Swamps to Catty Corner in less than 4 minutes without getting out. [Tip: Be sure your car doesn’t go out of fuel.]
- To collect 4 floating rings at Coral castle
Location of rings:
If we enter from the sweaty sand side the first ring is on the top of the building, moving to the second ring is on the main building, the third ring is on the building which is northeast to the center building and finally, the 4th ring can be found on the smaller building toward the shark location.
- The fifth challenge to be in a vehicle and jump through flaming rings at Salty Springs
- To make a stark robot to dance
To complete this challenge players need to get a weapon and knock one of the robots, after being knock hacked the robot, emote right next to the hacked robot.
- This challenge is the team challenge, to destroy Gorgers.
- There is a backup challenge too… that is players need to deal with 500 damage to opponents and authority. This is a replacement challenge and would be shown up when a challenge can’t be completed because of a map change
Finally, players have to locate the transport truck and here we complete all the week 5 challenges.
This week shouldn’t be too hard by any means, however, so enjoy it and keep waged up that battle pass.
We're independent and uninclined News Publisher. Please Help us in running the Publication,
Donate us on Pateron
You can Subscribe to our Newsstand on Google News, Click the below ButtonSubscribe Now